Southern Cross Community Enterprises (SCCE) is a registered and endorsed, values and outcome driven charity, that has created the SCCE COMMUNITY DIRECTORY as a free community resource and service for the Not for Profit and Community Sectors in Australia.
This Community Directory is now 100% integrated with the SCCE COMMUNITY LOTTERIES, providing a simple, free, and effective fundraising option for your Organisation.
HOW THIS FACILITY CAN ASSIST YOUR ORGANISATION
• Update, edit, and manage your SCCE Community Directory Profile;
• Utilise this online resource, and integrate it into your existing website and networks, to promote your cause and raise funds;
• Directly receive a minimum 20% of every ticket sold where your Organisation is nominated as the Players Charity;
• Be eligible to receive the Winners Charity Donation, which can currently be up to $10 000 in each draw;
• SCCE Community Lotteries provides a complete fund raising option that requires no ticket books, no administration costs, and no management headaches.
SIX EASY STEPS TO RAISE MONEY WITH SCCE
1. Visit www.southerncross.org.au
2. Login using your Username and Update or edit your profile;
3. Copy your SCCE PROFILE URL, simple text link, or the SCCE BADGE URL, for an image link.
4. Provide these links on your WEBSITE, in your NEWSLETTERS, and through your SOCIAL NETWORKS.
5. Encourage your supporters to purchase tickets and help raise money for your cause;
6. Funds raised by SCCE will be delivered to your Organisation within 7 days of a draw closing by Cheque or Direct Deposit. Please visit our Terms and Conditions for details.
Questions or comments? Please contact: [email protected]
SCCE IS PROUDLY AUSTRALIAN
This facility is a worlds first innovation, providing a transparent and effective way to create a national pool of funding that can be delivered and targeted directly where it is needed through the Not For Profit and Community sector.
• 100% Australian Innovation;
• 100% managed and controlled within Australia;
• 100% of proceeds generated delivered to Australian Organisations and Communities.
SCCE will continue to develop and invest in creating resources, services, online infrastructure and opportunities that are locally owned and managed for the benefit of Australian Communities.
Everyone at SCCE wishes to welcome you to our facility, and thank you for the important work that you do.