A 10-week training for emerging youth leaders
This training programme is designed for young people, 18-35 years old, who aim to develop and expand their capacity as leaders in the creation of more just, sustainable, and peaceful societies.
The programme invites participants to engage through an online platform, social media,
and local actions to amplify their knowledge and skills in the critical areas of:
- System Thinking
- The Earth Charter
This programme is one of Earth Charter International´s commitments to the UNESCO Global Action Programme on Education for Sustainable Development. ECI will offer this training four times a year in English and Spanish, training over 300 young leaders in 3 years.
Training Schedule for 2018:
- English training 15 January – 26 March
- Spanish training 9 April – 18 June
- English training 2 July – 10 September
- Spanish training 24 September – 3 December
Training Schedule for 2019:
- English training- 14 January- 25 March
- Spanish training- 15 April- 24 June
- English training- 15 July- 23 September
- Spanish training- 7 October- 16 December
Please select the programme you´re interested in for more information.
[This training] has renewed my commitment to the Earth. It has renewed my commitment to leadership. It has renewed my commitment to being human.¨
-Kelly Ngeti, Kenya, 2016 Participant
Alumni of the Leadership, Sustainability, and Ethic training are invited to become Earth Charter Young Leaders, a leadership position for one year to serve as focal points in the Youth Network.