Report on Session 5:
Tuesday, November 9th, 3pm GMT
e-GLO 3 participant’s comment
through the online feedback form
The session consisted of the following components:
- Introduction to the Feather Project
- Presentation on Imitation
- Homework Review And Discussions
- Dr. Peter Blaze Corcoran & team, Florida Gulf Coast University
Minutes of the fifth session.
e-GLO participant is paired up with Earth Charter youth network activist to go through the following matters:
- Getting to know each other, what has brought them to the Earth Charter Initiative
- How do they engage in sustainability on a day to day basis
- e-GLO 3 participant will give 2-3 minutes ‘elevator pitch’ for her/his Earth Charter inspired Action Project idea and the partner will comment on that
This communication will be reported on the e-GLO’s Facebook page.