The 2010 Global Education Conference finished on November 19th 2010, and it was a very successful event.
Earth Charter International Secretariat participated with a keynote address, from Mirian Vilela, ECI Director, and an EC workshop conducted by Marina Bakhnova and Alicia Jimenez, ECI Secretariat staff.
The final numbers for the conference have been tallied. 15,028 unique logins. 8,372 hours attended. Conference website visits: 32,681 the week, 51,553 for November as of the close of the conference.
All the session recordings are now posted. You can find them either in the session listings or on the “Recordings” page on the website: http://www.globaleducationconference.com/recordings.html
Here are the other useful web links related to the conference:
- Wiki – search for resources or add your own http://www.globaleducationwiki.com
- Mentor Program – become a mentor or find partners for collaborative projects http://www.globaleducationconference.com/mentor-program.html
- Social Network – keep the conversations going http://globaleducation.ning.com
- Facebook – become a fan
- Flickr – share photos; participate in simple collaborative conference activities http://www.flickr.com/groups/globaledcon
- Slideshare – presenters, post your slides here http://www.slideshare.net/event/the-global-education-conference
- Twitter – follow conference announcements http://twitter.com/#%21/globaledcon
- Map – add your location to this Google Map http://tinyurl.com/globaledconmap
- Networking Directory -find and quickly connect to other conference attendees http://tinyurl.com/gecdirectory
To learn more about people’s reaction on this conference check the conference’s “Reviews” page.