The activity was organized by the Environmental Educators Network of Sinaloa, in specific Carolina Ceballos, in collaboration with the Earth Charter focal point in Sinaloa, Julio Morales, and was moderated by Mateo Alfredo Castillo Ceja, member of the Earth Charter International Council. Jesús Enrique Camacho Inzunza, Sub-secretary of Environment and Natural Resources, Gregorio Herrera Corrales, Director and Choreographer of the Cozatl Ballet, and Jorge Abel López Sánchez, delegate of SEMARNAT in Sinaloa also participated as witnesses of honor.
We thank and congratulate the endorsing companies, which through this agreement committed to use the Earth Charter as a guide for their decision-making processes.
- Industrias Marino S.A. de C.V.
- Hotel Don Pelayo Pacific Beach
- Hotel Royal Villas
- Universidad Politécnica de Sinaloa
- Café El Marino S.A. de C.V.
- Álamo &TRADE MX SAPI de C.V.
- UPC Corporate
- Grupo Arhe
- Maz Industrial S.A. de C.V.
- PINSA S.A. de C.V.
- PINSA Congelados S.A. de C.V.
- Crédito y Logística de Capital SOFOMENR
- Pesca Azteca S.A. de C.V.