2020 Earth Charter International Earth Day Webinar
22 April 2020
10:00am Costa Rica Time = 12:00pm EST = 9:00am PST – in ENGLISH
- Fritjof Capra, Ph.D., physicist and systems theorist, is a founding director of the Center for Ecoliteracy in Berkeley, California
- Sam Crowell, Ph.D., professor emeritus of education at California State University San Bernardino and former director at the Center for Research in Integrative Learning and Teaching
This webinar will be moderated by Mirian Vilela, executive director, Earth Charter International.
- What are the linkages between a healthy planet, healthy people, climate change and the current pandemic?
- What is embedded in an Earth Community worldview and what is the role of education in cultivating that?
- What is the role of education in this planetary phase of human civilization and in stimulating climate action?
- What are the major roadblocks to move humanity towards an era of collaboration and human-nature harmony? And how to overcome them?
In partnership with: