In 2016, the Board of Directors of all organizations that make up the Group of Companies Institute for Sustainable Innovation (ISI) joined the Earth Charter Initiative. This decision demonstrated their commitment to its principles, primarily in the field of social and environmental responsibility. Since then, the staff of ISI has actively contributed to the promotion of Earth Charter ideas in Russia and other countries.
In its consulting work and business projects, the ISI complies with the ethical norms of the Earth Charter to implement the provisions of the UN Global Compact and the Global Reporting Initiatives (GRI). Such projects include:
- Development of corporate non-financial reports
- Sustainable development reports and climate strategies
- Environmental impact assessments
- Development of compensational nature restoration projects using the ecosystem approach
- Assessment and management of climatic and environmental risks, including health risks