– To promote awareness of the Earth Charter and the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations Agenda 2030.
– To promote experiences that favor knowledge and dissemination of the Ebro Biosphere Reserve.
– Sensitize towards the environmental problems that threaten our planet.
– Encourage commitment and transformative actions to protect and restore the integrity of Earth’s ecological systems.
– To promote collaborative actions that generate a constructive change to achieve more diverse and sustainable ways of life.
– To introduce experiences of schools, institutes and entities that contribute to build a more sustainable world.
– To promote initiatives to protect and improve the environment.
The award is 5,000 euros that will be distributed among the winners of each category.
The period to present the short films is from 5 November 2018 to 3 February 2019.
The award ceremony will take place in Tortosa on Saturday 16 March 2019.
All the information of this Prize can be found in this document.