What could you learn from thought leaders coming from different parts of world?
There is much to learn from the experience and knowledge of leaders working in different cultural and geographical contexts.
Join our 2023 Masterclass Programme and take the opportunity to learn about leadership, sustainability and education through an ethical and systems approach.
We will meet once a month between February and November, for two hours on Thursdays, to engage in an insightful learning experience. Don’t miss this unique opportunity!
- 23 February – Ethical Leadership for Societal Development with Anthony Ogbuigwe, Fellow of the Nigerian Academy of Engineering, and the British Institution of Chemical Engineers.
- 30 March – Business leadership: new approaches to face the challenges of our time with Vinita Bali, former CEO and Managing Director of Britannia Industries.
- 27 April – System Leadership for Sustainability – Infusing ethics into the business DNA and Supply Chain with Chris Beehner, business professor at Seminole State College of Florida.
- 25 May – Systems Leadership and Transformation Literacy with Petra Kuenkel, member of the International Club of Rome and founder of the Collective Leadership Institute.
- 22 June – Towards True Profits: Europe’s rapid acceleration of the digital impact economy with Michel Scholte, cofounder and executive of True Price and Impact Institute.
- 27 July – Aligning Research, Education and Business with the sustainability and biodiversity conservation and enhancements of natural areas with Suzana M. Padua, Brazilian environmental educator & president of Institute for Ecological Research (IPÊ).
- 31 August – Inner Well-being and Education for Sustainability with Thomas Legrand, Wisdom’s seeker, social scientist and sustainability practitioner.
- 28 September – The Integration of Ecojustice and Ecospirituality for Sustainability Education with Mary Evelyn Tucker, Senior Lecturer and Research Scholar at Yale University.
- 26 October – Learning from and with the Amazon Forest: challenges and potential of a new Bioeconomy of the forest with Carlos Nobre, Brazilian scientist and meteorologist.
- 30 November – Inclusive Leadership and Partnership in the quest for more sustainable societies with Wanjira Mathai, Managing Director for Africa and Global Partnerships at World Resources Institute.
What is a Masterclass?
An Earth Charter Masterclass is a two-hour class facilitated by a person (together with a moderator) on a topic of their experience and interest, with a space for questions and interaction between the participants. It offers an opportunity to get some practical examples and new insights. There is no reading or preparation requirement to take part in the Masterclass, nor homework.
Are the Masterclasses live?
Yes, they are live so you can connect with the speaker and other participants. We also record them and have them available in a platform for those who registered for the whole year Masterclass Programme, but could not join a live session.
How much do they cost?
Our Masterclasses cost US$20 per class. You can have access to our special 2023 Masterclass bundle, which includes access to all 10 Masterclasses, recordings and a certificate of participation for US$150. We also have a 2022-2023 Masterclass Pack, that includes access to all live Masterclasses from 2023 and recordings from 2022 and 2023 Masterclasses for US$200.
Terms & Conditions
If you register and pay for a single Masterclass and you cannot participate in the Masterclass, we will not be able to issue a refund.
Access to the recordings of the Masterclasses will only be offered for the bundle options.